Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm currently reading...


As usual, I have too many items on my plate. I am always trying to finish ten books at a time and end up finishing none. But old habits die hard, so I guess I will just have to live with it.
As I've already mentioned in a previous entry, Sin and Syntax by Constance Hale is a wonderfully resourceful book for aspiring writers/struggling translators. Its not exactly an easy read though especially with my embarrassingly limited vocabulary.
Jane Austin mystery series by Stephanie Barron are a new set of mystery novels I'm trying to pick up. I've only gone through three pages and already, I love her writing!
Gameinformer, yes, I am a big RPG fan. Though I don't play as hecticly as I used to back in college, I still like to spend an hour or two on my DS once in a while. Besides, game language is a genre all by itself.
Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer...haha, you have no idea how fun it is to read their flyers. Its got that antique touch to it, which I absolutely love.
Last but NOT LEAST, one of my favorite mystery series, the Judge Dee Mysteries by Robert Van Gulik. This one is Phantom of the Temple. I recommend them anywhere, anytime on anyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment